This Watermelon & Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing and oh-so-summery! Enjoy it as a snack or with grilled chicken or shrimp.
Watermelon & Cucumber Salad
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3 cups seeded and chopped English cucumber
- 8 fresh mint leaves, chopped or torn in small pieces
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss watermelon and cucumber with mint, lime juice, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- If not serving immediately, leave out salt. Refrigerate salad, covered, up to four hours. Just before serving, toss with salt.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 0g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g) Protein 1g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.