This Watermelon & Cucumber Salad is light, refreshing and oh-so-summery! Enjoy it as a snack or with grilled chicken or shrimp.
Watermelon & Cucumber Salad
- 3 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 3 cups seeded and chopped English cucumber
- 8 fresh mint leaves, chopped or torn in small pieces
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, toss watermelon and cucumber with mint, lime juice, salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
- If not serving immediately, leave out salt. Refrigerate salad, covered, up to four hours. Just before serving, toss with salt.
Yield: 4 servings
Per Serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 0g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0 g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 240mg, Total Carbohydrate 12g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 9g) Protein 1g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.