Who said grilling was only for meat and veggies? This delicious Brazilian Grilled Pineapple is the perfect side dish, snack or dessert. The best part - you only need three ingredients to make this mind-blowing dish.
Brazilian Grilled Pineapple
- ¼ cup brown sugar or coconut sugar
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 pineapple, peeled, cored and cut into ¾-inch thick slices or spears
- Vanilla ice cream for serving, optional
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix the brown sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Sprinkle over both sides of the pineapple slices.
- Place pineapple on the grill and cook for 3 minutes per side, or until the pineapple is caramelized with nice brown grill marks.
- Remove from grill and serve immediately with vanilla ice cream, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 110, Total Fat 0g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 24g, Includes 10g Added Sugars), Protein 1g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%, Potassium 4%.
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.