Festival Foods is proud of being a good corporate citizen
Festival Foods is dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities we serve. We know that partnering with area events is a part of being a good neighbor and a good corporate citizen.
Festival Foods receives thousands of sponsorship opportunities each year. In response to the large number of requests, we developed an online submission process in order to gather detailed information needed to determine the best partnerships in which Festival Foods can make the best impact in the community.
- We are unable to contribute to individuals or families in pursuit of individual goals or their personal interests. However, we do support local non-profit organizations that assist people in these situations. (i.e. American Cancer Society, American Red Cross, American Heart Association, Salvation Army, etc.)
- We are unable to contribute to political organizations, fraternal groups or social clubs that engage in any kind of political activity.
- We do not contribute donations for advertising in bulletins, event programs, yearbooks, or any other print advertising.
- We generally do not contribute donations to sports clubs, sports teams or sports events.
- All organizations requesting assistance may not discriminate for any reason including race, color, religion, creed, age, gender, national origin or sexual orientation.
- Your sponsorship application must be submitted at least 60 days prior to the event and must allow two weeks for Festival Foods to respond to your request. You will be contacted via email whether or not your request has been granted.