Festival Foods Brat Stand
Grilling for a Cause
Gear up for grilling season and catch the attention of our guests by using the Festival Foods Brat Stand for your fundraiser. The Brat Stand allows your nonprofit organization to raise money, get more exposure and connect over Wisconsin's favorite foods!
- Nonprofit organization
- Tax Exempt 501(c)(3) Form
- All food and beverages must be purchased at Festival Foods
- Must be 18 or older to grill
- Minimum of two responsible adults per shift
- A complete understanding of the necessary items needed at the Brat Stand
Get Ready for Your Big Day
The Festival Foods Brat Stand will open in April and be available for requests through September. The optimal grilling times are from 10 a.m.–6 p.m. with at least two hours of setup time allotted.
Festival Foods will supply you with:
- The Brat Stand
- 1 Extension Cord
- 1 Soda Receptacle
- 2 Nesco Roasters
- 1 Grill (no additional grills are allowed)
- Paper Hats
- Sanitary Gloves
- Sleeves/Sheets for Food Product
It is recommended that you bring the following:
- 2+ Grill Spatulas
- 2+ Grill Tongs
- Cake Pan (to transfer meat)
- Grill Utensils/Serrated Knife
- Oven Mitts
- Crock Pot for Hot Dogs (if selling)
- 2 Coolers (for meat)
- Cash Box (Change: $1, $5, $10, Quarters — at least $20 of each)
- Card Table (for condiments)
- Extra Extension Cord
- Small Containers/Utensils (for condiments)
- Ground Beef Patties
- Festival Oktoberfest Brats (precooked)
- Festival Bakery Buns
- Hot Dogs (optional)
- Matches/Lighter Fluid/Charcoal (if charcoal grill)
- Propane Payment (if gas grill)
- Beef Broth or Dried Onion Soup Packet Added to Water (Beer is NOT allowed)
- Soda (must be Pepsi products)
- Season Salt (optional)
- Relish (optional)
- Sauerkraut (optional)
- Sliced Pickles (optional)
- Diced Onions (optional)
- Arrive before 8 a.m. (this allows time for setup and getting the grill ready to cook)
- Go to the service desk and a manager will open the Brat Stand, go over the rules and answer any questions at this time.
- Purchase items needed from Festival Foods.
- Begin grilling, preparing cash drawer to make change and familiarize yourself with the Brat Stand.
- Finish grilling product and close up the grill (if applicable) — leave the hot coals to cool overnight. You should finish grilling products about two hours before you intend to close the stand.
- Make sure the Brat Stand is clean and swept. Tie up garbage bags and place them next to the Brat Stand.
- Take a final look to make sure the Brat Stand is in the condition you found it and that nothing is left behind.
- Festival Foods will accept unopened cases of soda only.
- Go to the service desk to have a manager check the Brat Stand.
- If all instructions have been followed, sign the checkout sheet and your deposit* will be refunded.
*$20 of your deposit will be refunded back — $5 goes towards the cost of required items needed per the Health Department.