Skip To Content
Mobile Nav Toggle Mobile Search Toggle

Festival Foods

Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels, Blueberry

  •  Sara Lee Deluxe Bagels, Blueberry

  • Description: Naturally and artificially flavored. Pre-sliced. 0 g trans fat. The joy of variety. A special message from our bagel makers. We are very excited to tell you why our bagels aren't just for breakfast, especially since some people sleep until lunch. These bagels work around the clock to hold any fixin', combo or shmear. They work not only for breakfast and brunch, but also linner (brunch's pm buddy) and supper. Best of all, our bagels are pre-sliced, so there are no excessive crumbs to shake out of your toaster. We're on a mission to break bagels out of the breakfast routine, and we'd love for you to join us. The joy of eating. Great taste your family will love, guaranteed! Nutritional Spotlight (Facts Based on One Bagel): 280 calories (14% DV), 1 g total fat (2% DV), 390 mg sodium (16% DV), 9 g sugars (The percentage for sugar is not listed as the % daily value has not been established), folic acid (25% DV), 2 g fiber (9%). Sara Lee is dedicated to baking great tasting products with the nutrition benefits you and your family need. This easy-to read guide is designed to help you make informed choices. It displays the nutrients in our products and the percent daily value they represent based on a 2,000 calorie diet. For whole grain, it provides the total grams of whole grain per serving. USDA recommends consuming 48 g of whole grain every day.

    Ingredients: Enriched Flour [Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Folic Acid], Water, High Fructose Corn Syrup. Contains 2% or less of each of the following: Sugar, Yeast, Salt, Wheat Gluten, Calcium Propionate (preservative), Guar Gum, Corn Cereal, Corn Syrup, Distilled Vinegar, Modified Corn Starch, Maltodextrin, Colored with (Red 40, Blue 2, Green 3, Blue 1), Natural and Artificial Flavors, Dried Blueberries, Cottonseed Fiber, Soybean Oil, Dough Conditioners (may contain one or more of the following: Mono- and Diglycerides, Calcium Iodate, Ascorbic Acid, Azodicarbonamide, Enzymes, Potassium Iodate), Citric Acid, Cellulose Gum, Monocalcium Phosphate, Corn Starch, Blackberry Juice, Blueberry Juice, Celery Seed Oil, Sodium Metabisulfite (Preservative), Rice Flour, Yellow Corn Meal, Soy Lecithin, Soy Flour.

    Manufacturer: Hillshire Brands

    Product Size: 6 ct

    SKU/UPC: 00072945350694

    Add to List