- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup frozen roasted corn, prepared according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- 12 oz. Italian salad dressing
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt, to taste, Black pepper, to taste
Directions1. In a large bowl, combine ingredients through Italian dressing. Toss to coat. Allow to marinate 1-2 hours or overnight. 1. Add diced tomato and chopped cilantro to mixture in bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste. 1. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories 160, Total Fat 5g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 5g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 16 servingsVegetarian Vegan Sodium Smart Salad New Year's Hispanic Gluten Free Game Day Dairy Free Appetizer American