- 2 avocados, peeled and diced
- 3 Tbsp. lime juice
- 6 clementines (or 3 oranges), peeled, sectioned and diced
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- ½ cup green onion, finely diced
- ½ cup cilantro, minced
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced (optional)
- Blue corn or other favorite tortilla chips
Directions1. Add diced avocado and lime juice to a medium bowl and toss gently to coat. 1. To avocado, add clementine pieces, pomegranate seeds, onion, cilantro, honey, salt and jalapeño (if using). Gently toss to combine. 1. Serve with tortilla chips.
Calories 150, Total Fat 8g (Saturated 1g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 150mg, Total Carbohydrate 21g (Dietary Fiber 6g, Sugars 13g), Protein 2g, Vitamin A 4%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 8 servingsGluten Free Dairy Free Vegetarian Winter Fall Snack Hispanic Appetizer