Mediterranean Layer Dip
- 1 (10 oz.) container of hummus
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- ⅓ cup roasted red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Serving suggestions: See Chef's Tips
Directions1. Spread hummus in an even layer on the bottom of an 8x8-inch glass dish. Spoon Greek yogurt over hummus and then gently spread to cover with a spatula. 1. Top yogurt with diced tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, olives, artichoke, feta cheese and parsley. Serve cold.
Serve with pita chips, crackers or fresh cut veggies.
Calories 140, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 3g), Protein 8g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 8 servingsGluten Free Summer Vegetarian Game Day Snack Appetizer Spring Mediterranean