Burgundy Pepper Spoon Steak Salad
- 2 heads of Romaine lettuce, loosely chopped
- ½ medium red onion, sliced
- ¾ cup mint leaves, chopped
- 1 cup basil leaves, chopped
- 1 red bell pepper chopped
- 1 medium cucumber, chopped
- 4 Burgundy Pepper Spoon Steaks (about 1½ lbs.)
Directions1. Combine lettuce, onion, mint, basil, red bell pepper and cucumber in a large bowl. Toss salad to combine ingredients. 1. Grill steaks over medium-high heat until desired doneness. Let rest 5 minutes, thinly slice and layer over salad. 1. Enjoy with your favorite dressing!
Calories 370, Total Fat 17g (Saturated 6g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 110mg, Sodium 630mg, Total Carbohydrate 18g (Dietary Fiber 8g, Sugars 8g), Protein 39g, Vitamin A 580%, Vitamin C 120%, Calcium 20%, Iron 35% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 4 servingsSalad Main Dish Gluten Free Dairy Free American 20 Minute Meal