- 1 lb. kale, stems removed and chopped (about 8 cups)
- ¼ tsp. kosher salt, plus more to taste
- ½ cup julienned sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil, drained
- 8 slices al fresco® Uncured Chicken Bacon, chopped
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 (10 oz.) bag Green Giant® Roasted Corn, cooked according to package directions and cooled
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup finely sliced green onion
- 2 limes, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp. paprika
- Black pepper, to taste
Directions1. Place chopped kale in a large bowl. Sprinkle kale with kosher salt and massage kale with fingers until darker in color and tender. 1. Add sun-dried tomatoes, bacon, grape tomatoes, corn, feta cheese and green onions. 1. In a small bowl, whisk together lime juice, olive oil, paprika, and salt and pepper to taste until well combined. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat.
Calories 160, Total Fat 8g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 200mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Total Sugars 4g, Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 8g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%, Potassium 10% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 8 servingsGluten Free Main Dish Summer Sodium Smart 10 Dollar Meal American 20 Minute Meal Spring Side Dish Salad