Fusing two favorite cuisines, this Thai Chicken Pizza offers a unique twist on a family favorite. With a creamy, Asian-inspired sauce and crunchy, fresh toppings, this 20-minute meal will quickly become a staple on your weekly menu!
Thai Chicken Pizza
- 2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 Tbsp. sunflower seed butter (or peanut butter)
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce (or tamari sauce for gluten free)
- 1-inch piece ginger, roughly chopped
- ¼ tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- 1 (12-inch) pre-baked pizza crust (or Udi’s Gluten Free Pizza Crust for gluten free)
- 6 oz. cooked chicken breast
- ⅓ cup shredded mozzarella (or Daiya Mozzarella-Style Shreds for dairy free)
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- 2 Tbsp. fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbsp. chopped cashews
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Blend honey, sunflower seed butter, tamari, ginger and red pepper flakes until smooth.
- Spread sauce evenly over pizza crust. Top with chicken, mozzarella and carrots. Bake 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Top with cilantro and cashews. Slice and serve.
Yield: 3 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 400, Total Fat 15g (Saturated 3g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 740mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 17g), Protein 27g, Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 15%, Iron 10%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.