Succulent salmon gets a gourmet makeover with a super easy, yet elegant toasted pecan crust. Pair with our Cherry Kale Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette to create a quick and balanced meal.
Pecan Crusted Salmon
- 4 (4 oz.) salmon fillets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tbsp. honey
- ⅛ tsp. garlic powder
- ⅓ cup pecans
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Spray baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. Season salmon with salt and pepper and place in baking dish. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix together mustard, butter, honey and garlic. Spread mustard mixture over salmon. Then top with pecans and gently press nuts into mustard mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 360, Total Fat 24g (Saturated 5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 80mg, Sodium 610mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 5g), Protein 26g, Vitamin A 2%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 2%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.