A classic dish for any party or get-together, our Seven Layer Salad is lightened up and delicious!
Pro Tip: Double this recipe to make a big salad that will feed a crowd!
Seven Layer Salad
- ½ cup plain nonfat Greek yogurt
- ½ cup light sour cream
- ½ (1 oz.) pkg. dry ranch dressing mix
- 6 cups chopped romaine hearts (or 1 - 9 oz. bag)
- 1 ½ cups cooked and cubed turkey, ham or chicken, or a combination of any of the three
- 2 avocados, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1 oz. blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 3 slices turkey bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, quartered
- Stir together yogurt, light sour cream and dressing mix; chill while layering the rest of the ingredients.
- Layer greens, meat, avocados, blue cheese and onions in a deep glass salad bowl or 9 x 13-inch glass baking dish.
- Spread chilled dressing evenly over salad.
- Decorate top of salad with bacon, eggs and tomatoes.
- Chill 4 to 8 hours before serving.
Yield: 12 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 2.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 55mg, Sodium 480mg, Total Carbohydrate 6g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g), Protein 10g, Vitamin A 45%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 6%, Iron 4%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.