Many of us know all too well about the weeknight struggle to get dinner on the table. So, we've partnered with Knorr® to get a balanced meal on the table in minutes, and one that the whole family will enjoy together. Try our Quick Curried Chicken with Rice today!
Quick Curried Chicken with Rice
- ¼ cup nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil
- 2 tsp. curry powder
- 1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 pkg. Knorr® Rice Sides™ - Chicken Flavor Broccoli
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. frozen peas and carrots
- Puree yogurt, cilantro, oil and curry powder in mini food processor or blender. Reserve and set aside half (about ¼ cup) for serving. Combine remaining sauce and chicken in a medium bowl.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, stirring occasionally, until chicken is thoroughly cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove chicken and set aside.
- Add 2 cups water, Knorr Rice Sides and peas and carrots to same skillet and prepare according to package directions. Serve topped with chicken and sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 350, Total Fat 7g (Saturated 0.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 540mg, Total Carbohydrate 37g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 1g), Protein 34g, Vitamin A 140%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 8%, Iron 20%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Knorr®.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.