Perfect for tailgating, homegating or just a fun way to eat a family favorite, these Mini Taco Cups are easily customized to meet the tastes and preferences of your guests.
Mini Taco Cups
- 1 lb. 93% lean ground beef (or other favorite ground meat)
- 1 package taco seasoning (like Frontera® Taco Skillet Sauce)
- 10 (9 oz.) clear plastic cups
- Shredded lettuce
- Shredded cheese
- Pico de Gallo or jarred salsa
- Nonfat plain Greek yogurt
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped
- Green onions, chopped
- Black olives, sliced
- Jalapenos, sliced
- Tortilla chips, for serving
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add taco seasoning according to package instructions.
- Divide taco meat mixture evenly into cups. Layer with your favorite toppings and enjoy!
Yield: 10 cups
Note: Nutrition facts for this recipe will vary depending on the toppings used.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.