Fuel up with delicious and nutritious Mediterranean Power Bowls! These colorful plant-based bowls pack a lot of flavor and nutrition to keep you energized throughout the day.
Mediterranean Power Bowls
- 4 oz. kale (or other salad greens)
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1 cucumber, sliced or spiralized
- 1 cup pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large avocado, pitted, peeled and sliced
- 1 cup marinated artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can garbanzo beans/chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 Tbsp. fresh chopped parsley
- 2 Tbsp. fresh mint leaves
- Serving Suggestions: Hummus, Tzatziki or favorite dressing, pita chips or bread
- Fill bowls or plates with kale. Top with brown rice, cucumber, olives, tomatoes, onion, avocado, artichoke hearts, beans, parsley and mint leaves.
- Serve with hummus, Tzatziki dressing and pita chips or bread.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 13g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 320mg, Total Carbohydrate 60g (Dietary Fiber 16g, Sugars 5g), Protein 13g, Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 15%, Iron 20%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.