Smoothie bowls are the latest craze in the smoothie world, and we have everything you need to know to build your own creation!
Red Berry Vanilla Almond Smoothie Bowl
- ⅔ cup almond milk
- 1 cup red raspberries, fresh or frozen (frozen will yield a thicker consistency)
- ⅔ cup strawberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container Chobani Simply 100® Vanilla
- ¼ cup ice
- ⅛ tsp. almond extract
- Sliced almonds
- Chia seeds
- Honey or maple syrup, optional
- In a blender, pour in almond milk, raspberries, strawberries, Greek yogurt, ice and almond extract. Blend on high, until mix is smooth. Pour into a large bowl.
- Top with raspberries, strawberries, almonds, oats and chia seeds. If desired, top with honey or maple syrup.
- Serve immediately, and enjoy!
Yield: 1 smoothie bowl
*Per Serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 2g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 39g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 30g), Protein 16g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 90%, Calcium 35%, Iron 8%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Chobani®.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.