Shop with confidence thanks to the Tot Spot. The Festival Foods Tot Spot is for the convenience of our guests who have young children and would like for them to have a fun and free supervised play option while shopping. Availability is on a first come, first served basis.
Top 10 Things to Know about The Festival Foods Tot Spot
- Children between 18 months and 7 years are invited to play at Tot Spot.
- Tot Spot is open daily from 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (hours may vary by Festival Foods location or holiday).
- The maximum time limit for your child to visit Tot Spot is 1 hour.
- Each child must be registered and signed in by an adult, and the adult who signs the child in must also sign the child out.
- The Tot Spot maximum capacity is 10 children.
- Please have your child use the restroom prior to visiting the Tot Spot. If a child needs to use the restroom or have a diaper changed, the Tot Spot attendant will page the guardian using our store's overhead paging system. The Tot Spot attendant may not leave the Tot Spot unattended and is not responsible for taking a child to the restroom or changing a diaper.
- No food or drink is permitted in the Tot Spot.
- If your child becomes unhappy while in the Tot Spot, the attendant will page the guardian.
- Also, to ensure your child's safety all children must have socks and/or shoes on while visiting the Tot Spot.
- To protect all of our guest's health and safety, individuals with visual signs of illness that may be spread through personal contact will not be allowed into the Tot Spot. Symptoms considered a risk, include but are not limited to: intestinal illness with diarrhea, nausea or vomiting, high fever or chills and any visual signs of head lice.
This page requires a PDF reader to view some of the content. Download Adobe Acrobat Reader.