Skip To Content
Mobile Nav Toggle Mobile Search Toggle

Festival Foods

Mars Minis Mix

  •  Mars Minis Mix

  • Description: Milky Way Midnight. Milky Way. 3 Musketeers. Snickers. Twix. 25-50 calories per piece. What's Inside: 25 to 50 calories (2% to 3%) per piece. 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 25 calories (2% DV); 1 g total fat (2% DV); 0.5 g sat fat (3% DV); 4 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Milky Way Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Milky Way Midnight Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 40 calories (2% DV); 1.5 g total fat (2% DV); 1 g sat fat (5%DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 10 mg sodium (0% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Snickers Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 45 calories (2% DV); 2 g total fat (3% DV); 1 g sat fat (5% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Twix Brand Minis: What's Inside - Per Minis Piece: 50 calories (3% DV); 2.5 g total fat (4% DV); 1.5 g sat fat (8% DV); 5 g sugars (No DV defined); 20 mg sodium (1% DV). GDA's are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. To learn more visit www.marshealthyliving.com. Great anywhere! Great anywhere! We value your questions or comments: Call 1-800-651-2564. Please save the unused product and wrapper.

    Ingredients: 3 Musketeers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Less than 2% - Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Salt, Egg Whites, Artificial and Natural Flavors. Milky Way Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Skim Milk, Chocolate, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Cocoa Powder Processed with Alkali, Malted Barley, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Milky Way Midnight Minis: Semisweet Chocolate (Sugar, Chocolate Processed with Alkali, Chocolate, Cocoa Butter, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial and Natural Flavors), Corn Syrup, Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil and/or Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Less than 2% - Milkfat, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Natural and Artificial Flavors. Snickers Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate, Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor), Peanuts, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Milkfat, Skim Milk, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Lactose, Salt, Egg Whites, Chocolate, Artificial Flavor. Twix Brand Minis: Milk Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Chocolate Skim Milk, Lactose, Milkfat, Soy Lecithin, PGPR, Artificial Flavors), Sugar, Enriched Wheat Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Corn Syrup, Skim Milk, Dextrose, Less than 2% - Food Starch-Modified, Salt, Cocoa Powder, Baking Soda, Soy Lecithin, Artificial Flavor.

    Manufacturer: Mars North America

    Product Size: 10.5 oz

    SKU/UPC: 00040000201243

    Add to List