Smoked Salmon and Cucumber Flatbread
- 1 package naan (2 pieces)
- ½ cup reduced fat chive and onion cream cheese
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced
- 4 oz. smoked salmon, flaked
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
Directions1. Spread the cream cheese evenly over naan. Top with chives, cucumbers, flaked salmon, red onion, fresh dill and fresh parsley. 1. Cut into wedges or squares and serve cold.
For dairy free: Use Kite Hill® Chive Cream Cheese Style Spread in place of reduced fat chive and onion cream cheese.
Calories 240, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 3g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g, Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 11g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%, Potassium 4%. *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 6 servingsDairy Free New Year's 20 Minute Meal Game Day Appetizer Spring Christmas Easter Special Occasion Mediterranean