- 1 cup Italian olive salad, drained
- 1 cup diced salami (about 4 oz.)
- ¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup chopped pepperoncini
- 1 (2 ¼ oz.) can sliced black olives, drained
- 4 oz. provolone cheese, diced
- 3 celery ribs, chopped
- ½ red bell pepper, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh Italian flat leaf parsley, chopped
- French bread crostini, for serving
Directions1. In a large bowl, combine Italian olive salad, salami, Parmesan, pepperoncini, olives, provlone, celery, bell pepper and olive oil. Stir to combine. Cover and chill at least one hour. 1. Stir in parsley just before serving. Serve with French bread crostini. Stove leftovers in refrigerator for up to 5 days.
For gluten free: Use gluten free bread in place of crostini.
Calories 120, Total Fat 10g (Saturated 3.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 3g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 1g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 10%, Iron 2% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 12 servingsWinter Summer Spring Side Dish Salad Gluten Free Fall Appetizer American