Asian Noodle Salad
- 8 oz. soba noodles
- 1 (12 oz.) package Mann’s Broccoli Cole Slaw
- 4 oz. grated or matchstick carrots
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup rice vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp. less sodium soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. sriracha, plus additional to taste
- 1 Tbsp. minced fresh ginger
- 2 tsp. minced garlic (about 4 cloves)
- ¾ cup roasted, unsalted peanuts, roughly chopped
- ¾ cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
Directions1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the noodles until al dente, according to package directions. Drain and rinse briefly with cool water, then transfer to a large serving bowl. Add the broccoli slaw and carrots. 1. While the pasta cooks, whisk together the olive oil, rice vinegar, honey, peanut butter, soy sauce, sriracha, ginger and garlic. Pour over the noodle mixture and toss to combine. Add the peanuts and cilantro and toss once more. 1. Serve chilled or at room temperature with additional sriracha as desired.
For gluten free: Use gluten free spaghetti instead of soba noodles and tamari sauce instead of soy sauce.
Calories 270, Total Fat 18g (Saturated 2.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 10g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 40%, Vitamin C 4%, Calcium 2%, Iron 4% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Serves: 10 servingsGluten Free Summer Dairy Free Sodium Smart Vegetarian 20 Minute Meal Asian Side Dish Salad