FRESH FOODS & SPRING FAVORITES!
FIRE UP THE GRILL ... LET’S GET COOKIN’!
- Providing LED lights in all refrigerated display cases, which means 70 percent less electricity.
- Using solar powered garbage compactors.
- Grabbing a reusable bag. We will give you a 5 cent credit for each bag you bring in (this includes plastic bags, paper bags, cloth, etc.)!
- Using Wisconsin-made light tubes, which provide so-called “daylighting” for many of our stores. These devices essentially take our stores “off the grid” during daylight hours as overhead lights dim when they detect sunlight.
- We love giving back! Our Bakery and Produce departments regularly donate to local food pantries, helping out our community and working to minimize food waste.
- Recycling your plastic bags. In many of our stores, store, located in the cart lobby, you can find a plastic bag recycling bin that’s made out of recycled plastic bags!