Cooking Instructions Print Version
- Let Pork Tenderloin(approximately 1-1.25lbs) stand at Room Temperature 20 minutes before cooking, remove visible fat.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Drizzle 2-3 Tablespoons olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. When it's hot, add the tenderloin and cook, turning every 3 to 5 minutes, until browned on all sides, about 15 minutes total.
- Transfer the tenderloin to a baking sheet or leave in skillet if oven proof, and roast until its juices run clear and/or a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest point reads 140° 15 to 20 minutes. Remove the tenderloin from the oven, cover it loosely with foil, and let it rest for 10 minutes. Cut into medallions on a bias, and serve.
- Let Pork Tenderloin(approximately 1-1.25#) stand at Room Temperature 20 minutes before cooking, remove visible fat
- Brush Pork Tenderloin with Olive or Vegetable Oil
- Place on the grill over direct heat and cook 15-20 minutes turning every 5 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and cover and allow to rest for 10 minutes. Cut into medallions on a bias, and serve.
Safe cooking recommendations from the United States Department of Agriculture
Please note: Colors referenced below refer to pop-up timers. Pop-up timers are available at the service meat counter in the Meat Department or ask one of our meat and seafood experts.
Yellow to Medium Rare: 138°F - Beef only
Red to Medium: 144°F - Beef only
Green to Medium Well: 157°F - Pork and Beef
Blue to Well Done: 168°F - Pork, Beef, Poultry