Enjoy our Veggie Pizza as a colorful snack or appetizer. It features Kite Hill™ Cream Cheese Style Spread and is a scrumptious way to boost your vegetable intake.
Kite Hill Cream Cheese Style Spread is a delicious, plant-based and dairy free alternative made from artisan almond milk. Not only does it taste similar to cream cheese, but it also has a whipped texture, perfect for spreading onto bagels or wraps. Find two different varieties, plain and chive, in our natural and organic department.
Veggie Pizza with Kite Hill Cream Cheese Style Spread
- 2-3 naan bread (or Udi's® Gluten Free Pizza Crusts)
- 1 pkg. Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese Style Spread*
- ½ tsp. onion powder, optional
- ½ cup small broccoli florets
- ½ cup chopped orange pepper
- ½ cup chopped Roma tomato
- ¼ cup chopped red onion
- ¼ cup sliced black olives, optional
- If using pizza crusts: Bake plain pizza crusts (without toppings) according to package instructions. Once done, allow pizza crusts to cool completely.
- When ready to assemble, mix together cream cheese style spread with optional onion powder. Divide between pizzas and spread evenly.
- Top each pizza evenly with broccoli, bell pepper, tomato, onion and optional olives. Slice and serve cold.
Yield: 8 servings
**Per Serving: Calories 190, Total Fat 10g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 370mg, Total Carbohydrate 19g (Dietary Fiber 1g, Sugars 3g including 0g Added Sugars), Protein 5g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 2%, Iron 6%, Potassium 2%
*Kite Hill Chive Cream Cheese Style Spread is made with no gluten containing ingredients and therefore, may not be appropriate for all individuals following a gluten free diet.
**Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.