Can you believe it? Thanksgiving is right around the corner! Since it's the season of sharing, we thought we'd share with you some fun facts about the holiday:
- 46 million turkeys will be consumed on Thanksgiving Day
- 65 percent of Americans surveyed say that Thanksgiving leftovers are more important than the regular Thanksgiving Day meal
- 3 million Americans will be traveling for the Thanksgiving holiday
- Reheat all Thanksgiving Day leftovers to a minimum internal temperature of 165 F.
- Cook your turkey until the minimum internal temperature reaches 165 F.
- Follow the Food Safety & Cooking Instructions on your turkey to ensure maximum cooking time has been reached.