As 2015 comes to a close and we look forward to a new year, we decided to take a a look back on our top recipes from 2015. From kid-friendly foods to guilt-free desserts, take a look at the food trends we tapped into this past year. Ancient grains became new again. We incorporated these nutrient-rich, whole grains into salads, casseroles, side dishes and snacks.
- Sautéed Haddock with Lemon Pesto
- Seared Scallops with Orange Ginger Sauce
- Cedar Plank Mustard Salmon
- Dark Chocolate Pudding (secret ingredient: avocados)
- Peanut Butter Brownies (secret ingredient: black beans)
Lauren Lindsley is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with Festival Foods and is certified by the state of Wisconsin.