These colder temperatures have us thinking about whipping up a tasty dish of warm comfort food! This dish, Kraft Recipe Makers Three Cheese Florentine, is the perfect cure for the wintertime blues!
To start, pre-heat your oven to 375°F and spray a 13 x 9 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cut your chicken breasts into bite size pieces. Pro tip: You get the most uniform size pieces if you butterfly your chicken breasts first.
Next, begin by cooking 3 cups pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
While the pasta is cooking, cook and stir your bite-size chicken pieces in a large skillet sprayed with cooking spray until done. Stir in Simmer Sauce (included in Recipe Makers kit); cook and stir 2 to 3 minutes or until heated through.
When your pasta is cooked, drain it and return it to the pan.
Add the fresh spinach and Baking Sauce (included in Recipe Makers kit), mixing lightly to combine.
Pour your saucy ingredients into the prepared baking dish.
Finally, top with the simmering chicken mixture and shredded mozzarella cheese.
Bake 10 to 15 min. or until heated through. The delicious smell of baked pasta will permeate throughout your house!
Three Cheese Chicken Florentine
Recipe Courtesy of Kraft
- 1 pkg. (18 oz.) Kraft Recipe Makers Three Cheese Florentine
- 3 cups penne pasta, uncooked (or favorite short cut pasta)
- 1-1/2 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach leaves
- ½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13×9-inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cook 3 cups pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with cooking spray until done. Stir in Simmer Sauce (included in Recipe Makers kit); cook and stir 2 to 3 min. or until heated through.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add spinach and Baking Sauce (included in Recipe Makers kit); mix lightly. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- Top with chicken mixture and mozzarella. Bake 10 to 15 min. or until heated through.
Yield: 6 servings
Per serving*: Calories 490, Total Fat 15g (Saturated 4.5g), Cholesterol 85mg, Sodium 850mg, Total Carbohydrate 48g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 7g), Protein 39g, Vitamin A 45%, Vitamin C 8%, Calcium 25%, Iron 20% *Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.