It was that emotional, athletically spectacular Monday Night Football game after the sudden passing of his father.
That was the winning moment selected by Packers fans in the Festival Foods' Most Memorable Moment survey on Brett Favre’s time with the Green Bay Packers. And it won by a lot.
Of the nearly 5,500 people took who our online survey, 64 percent -- or 3,515 votes -- were cast for that date in December 2003. That's when Favre, just one day after the sudden death of his father, Irv, passed for 399 yards and four touchdowns on Monday Night Football in a blowout win for the Packers.
Favre had so many great moments during his years with the Packers, including a Super Bowl win, that he was honored on Saturday night with a place in the Packers Hall of Fame. The winning moment -- that intense game at the end of 2003 -- was presented Saturday night to the Ol' Gunslinger by Festival Foods' chairman, Dave Skogen, during the Packers Hall of Fame induction ceremony.
Here's how Favre's other memorable moments with the Packers stacked up in our online survey:
2. Jan. 26, 1997: Super Bowl XXXI (823 votes, 15 percent) Favre passed for two touchdowns, including one on the second play of the game and he ran for another in the Packers' first Super Bowl appearance in 29 years.
3. Jan. 8, 1994: NFC Wild Card (242 votes, 4.4 percent) Trailing 24-21 in Detroit, Favre threw a 40-yard touchdown pass to Sterling Sharpe with 55 seconds left for the Packers' first playoff win 11 years.
4. Sept. 11, 1995: MNF Miracle (183 votes, 3.3 percent) Favre tied an NFL record with a 99-yard touchdown pass to Robert Brooks in the second quarter on Monday Night Football and finished the game with 312 passing yards and three touchdowns.
5. Sept. 30, 2007: Record Breaking (181 votes, 3.3 percent) In the Metrodome, Favre threw a pair of touchdown passes. The first was the 421st of his career, which made him the NFL's all-time leader in that category.
6. Sept. 20, 1992: The Legend Begins (138 votes, 2.5 percent) Favre joined the Packers prior to the season and played mop-up duty the week before. On this date, he came off the bench to replace an injured Don Majkowski and threw the game winning touchdown.
7. Dec. 18, 1994: Playoff Bound(124 votes, 2.3 percent) Favre orchestrated a final drive, capped off when he dove for the game-winning touchdown with 14 seconds left against the Falcons to keep the Packers' playoffs hopes alive.
8. Nov. 12, 1995: MVP Bound(112 votes, 2 percent) Favre returns just one week after severely spraining his ankle to toss for 336 yards and a career high five touchdown passes. He would go on to win his first MVP that season.
9. Dec. 24, 1995: Medical Marvel(95 votes, 1.7 percent) In a game the Packers needed to win to claim the NFC Central, Favre, who sustained a crushing hit, came back after coughing up blood to throw a touchdown pass to tight end Mark Chmura.
10. Sept. 23, 2007: Tying Marino(64 votes, 1.17 percent) With the Packers trailing by four points late in the fourth quarter, Favre threw a 57-yard touchdown pass for the go-ahead score. It was Favre's 420th touchdown pass, tying Dan Marino for the all-time record.