McCormick® Ground Cinnamon Why we love it:
- Packed with antioxidants
- Sweet to taste, making it an excellent alternative to adding sugar
- Can be added to sweet, savory or spicy dishes
- Perfect for fall recipes like Sweet Potato Chili, Baked Hasselback Apples and Cinnamon Sugar Popcorn
Fresh Cranberries Why we love them:
- Cranberries are at peak in November!
- Locally grown in Wisconsin
- Contain a powerful blend of antioxidants, fiber and vitamin C
- Traditional ingredient in holiday favorites like Cranberry Cheddar Meatballs and Fresh Cranberry Sauce
Essential Everyday® Pure 100% Canned Pumpkin Why we love it:
- Rich in vitamin A and potassium
- Counts as a serving of veggies
- Perfect for Pumpkin Snack Cake, soups, chilis, pasta, oatmeal, pancakes, smoothies and more
Bob’s Red Mill® Organic Whole Wheat Pastry Flour Why we love it:
- Whole grain flour adds a boost of fiber and protein to baked goods
- Milled from soft white wheat, providing the perfect texture for biscuits, pancakes, muffins, cakes and breads like Double Chocolate Zucchini Bread
- Healthier option for the holiday baking season!
Enjoy Life® Baking Chips Why we love them:
- Free from the eight most common food allergens in the United States, including dairy, gluten, peanuts, soy, tree nuts, and egg
- Available in Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mini Chips, Dark Chocolate Morsels and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Mega Chunks to meet all of your allergen-friendly recipe needs
- Short ingredients list
Disclaimer: We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. Not all products available at all Festival Foods locations.
Brittany Nikolich is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with Festival Foods and is certified by the State of WI.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.