Having a tasty dip recipe is a must during the season for warm weather get-togethers! This Texas Caviar dip comes together in a snap and is packed with veggies like roasted corn, pinto and black beans, chickpeas and bell peppers.
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 yellow pepper, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 orange pepper, diced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¾ cup frozen roasted corn, prepared according to package directions and cooled to room temperature
- 12 oz. Italian salad dressing
- 4 Roma tomatoes, diced
- ¼ cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients through Italian dressing. Toss to coat. Allow to marinate 1-2 hours or overnight.
- Add diced tomato and chopped cilantro to mixture in bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with whole grain tortilla chips.
Yield: 16 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 160, Total Fat 5g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 340mg, Total Carbohydrate 22g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 5g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 10%, Vitamin C 100%, Calcium 4%, Iron 4%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.