We're planning a pretty flavorful start to May at our Festival Foods location in Madison. Our team there will be offering a variety of Cinco de Mayo-inspired samples during a tasting event set for 4-8 p.m. on Monday, May 1. You'll be able to check out delicious items throughout our store, including:
- bolillo and telera bread along with soup from our Deli
- guacamole made fresh from our amazing avocados in the Produce Department
- Honey adobo vinaigrette zucchini veggie spaghetti salad with guacamole
- Festival Foods' Salsa, Lime Black Bean, Queso Dip and our tasty Fresh Tortilla Chips'
- Absolutely Avocado Pasta Salad and Southwest Pasta Salad
- Fish tacos and chicken fajitas
- Tomato Basil Queso Fundido – recipe by Kraft (served w/Flour Tortillas) ?
- Salsa from Pasqual’s Cantina in Madison
-Tequila, Paloma and margarita samples in our Wine & Spirits Department