Torn between pizza night and taco night? Have the best of both worlds with this delicious and easy Taco Pizza! We've topped this 'za with our favorite taco toppings, but feel free to top it with whatever your heart desires.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (16 oz.) fresh wheat pizza dough, from our Bakery Department
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup canned refried beans
- ¼ cup taco sauce
- ¼ cup pizza sauce
- 1 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Colby jack cheese
- 1 ½ cup shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ¼ cup sliced black olives
- Salsa, taco sauce, sour cream and guacamole for serving, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a circle that fits the pizza pan. Place on prepared pan and brush edges with olive oil. Bake for 5-10 minutes and remove from oven.
- In a small bowl, stir together the refried beans, taco sauce and pizza sauce. Spread sauce onto the pizza.
- Cook ground beef in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add taco seasoning according to package instructions.
- Top pizza with taco meat and cheese. Bake until cheese has melted and crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, chopped tomatoes and sliced black olives. Slice pizza and serve with salsa, taco sauce, sour cream and guacamole, if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 430, Total Fat 15g (Saturated 5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 60mg, Sodium 960mg, Total Carbohydrate 45g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 4g), Protein 28g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 20%, Potassium 10%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.