We’ve brought the world to your table in a kid-friendly way with this Sweet & Savory Sushi. Go for the turkey and cheese sushi for a fun lunchbox idea or after school snack, or try the banana sushi for an easy breakfast or lighter sweet treat. You can even swap out the ingredients to create your own version!
Sweet & Savory Sushi
Turkey & Cheese Sushi
- 1 spinach tortilla
- 1 tsp. cream cheese
- ¼ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices turkey breast deli meat
- ¼ cup shredded carrots
- ¼ cup ranch dressing, optional
- Cut tortilla into a square shape by removing edges.
- Spread cream cheese along the far edge of the tortilla in about a ½-inch strip.
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the middle of the tortilla, between the cream cheese strip and about 2 inches from the close edge.
- Place turkey slices on the close, uncovered edge. Place carrots on top of the turkey.
- Starting at the close edge, roll tortilla away from you while squeezing it toward you. When you reach the far edge, press down on the cream cheese to stick roll closed.
- Cut the roll into ½-inch pieces. Serve with ranch dressing, if desired.
Yield: 1 serving
*Per Serving: Calories 290, Total Fat 12g (Saturated 5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 850mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 3g), Protein 17g, Vitamin A 50%, Vitamin C 2%, Calcium 20%, Iron 0%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
- 1 banana
- 2 Tbsp. nut butter
- 2-4 Tbsp. Fruity Pebbles, Rice Krispies, granola, chia seeds, sprinkles
- Peel banana and spread a thin layer of nut butter on the top of the banana.
- Sprinkle topping on nut butter. Slice into ½" pieces and serve.
Yield: 1 serving
Note: Nutrition facts for this recipe will vary depending on the toppings used.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.