Featuring Suzie Q smoked salmon, thinly sliced cucumbers and a chive-filled cream cheese spread onto naan bread, this Smoked Salmon Cucumber Flatbread is one hard to resist appetizer! Serve it at your next party.
Smoked Salmon Cucumber Pizza
Recipe adapted from Foodie with Family
- 1 pkg. naan (2 pieces)
- ½ cup reduced fat chive and onion cream cheese (or Kite Hill® Chive Cream Cheese Style Spread for dairy free)
- ¼ cup chopped chives
- ½ English cucumber, thinly sliced**
- 4 oz. smoked salmon, flaked
- ¼ cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh dill
- 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
- Spread the cream cheese evenly over naan. Top with chives, cucumbers, flaked salmon, red onion, fresh dill and fresh parsley.
- Cut into wedges or squares and serve cold.
Yield: 6 (as an appetizer)
*Per Serving: Calories 240, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 3g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 20mg, Sodium 470mg, Total Carbohydrate 31g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 4g, Includes 0g Added Sugars), Protein 11g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 10%, Iron 6%, Potassium 4%.
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
** Don’t know what to do with the other half of your cucumber? Try this Tabbouleh recipe!
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations