Wake up your taste buds tonight with this flavorful Shrimp Pad Thai! Based with traditional and naturally gluten free rice noodles, this dish is filled with complex yet comforting flavors.
Ready in just 20 minutes, our Shrimp Pad Thai is a delicious and easy way to travel around the world without ever leaving your kitchen.
Shrimp Pad Thai
- 8 oz. uncooked rice noodles
- ¼ cup low-sodium teriyaki sauce (or gluten free teriyaki for gluten free)
- 2 Tbsp. hot water
- 3 Tbsp. creamy peanut butter
- ¼ tsp. Sriracha sauce
- 2 tsp. dark sesame oil
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 lb. peeled and deveined large shrimp
- 4 cups snow peas
- ⅓ cup chopped fresh cilantro
- ⅓ cup chopped dry roasted peanuts
- 5 lime wedges
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat; drain and set aside.
- Combine teriyaki sauce, hot water, peanut butter, and Sriracha, stirring with a whisk.
- Heat the sesame oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add minced garlic and sauté for 1 minute. Add shrimp; sauté for 2 minutes or until shrimp are almost done. Add teriyaki sauce mixture, and cook for 2 minutes or until sauce thickens. Add pasta and snow peas; cook for 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring well.
- Top with cilantro and peanuts. Serve with lime wedges.
Yield: 5 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 13g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 115mg, Sodium 830mg, Total Carbohydrate 47g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 6g), Protein 22g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 50%, Calcium 8%, Iron 20%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.