There has never been an easier way to cook a delicious and nutritious dinner! This Sheet Pan Thai Glazed Salmon with Veggies recipe requires little preparation or clean up and is sure to be a crowd-pleaser.
It features a beautiful array of colorful veggies paired with a heart-healthy addition of protein-packed salmon. A simple Thai chili glaze seeps into the salmon and veggies as it bakes creating a wonderfully sweet and spicy flavor. Try pairing this dish with brown rice for a boost of whole grains!
Sheet Pan Thai Glazed Salmon with Veggies
Recipe adapted from The Recipe Critic
- 4 (4 oz.) salmon filets
- 3 bell peppers (any color), seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 cup snow or snap peas
- 1 cup carrot chips or ⅛-inch thick carrot slices
- ½ cup Thai sweet chili sauce (found in our ethnic foods aisle)
- ¼ cup reduced sodium soy sauce (or tamari for gluten free)
- 1 Tbsp. ginger paste (found in our produce department)
- 1 lime, juiced
- ⅛ tsp. red pepper flakes, optional
- Cilantro, optional garnish
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Spray rimmed baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray. Place salmon, skin side down, on prepared baking sheet. Add bell peppers, onion, peas and carrot chips to pan, distributing evenly around the salmon pieces.
- In a small bowl, whisk together chili sauce, soy sauce, ginger, lime juice and red pepper flakes until well combined. Reserve ¼ cup marinade and drizzle the remaining marinade over the salmon and veggies.
- Cover pan with foil and bake for 15 minutes. Carefully remove foil. Turn on broiler and broil for another 5-7 minutes or until salmon just starts to blacken.
- Remove pan from oven and brush salmon with remaining marinade. Garnish with optional cilantro and serve warm.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 1.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 70mg, Sodium 720mg, Total Carbohydrate 30g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars, 19g, Protein 28g, Vitamin A 160%, Vitamin C 210%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.