We've given the classic Reuben sandwich a trendy makeover and transformed it into Reuben Pizza. You read that right - all the delicious corned beef and sauerkraut flavors are piled high on this delicious pie.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (16 oz.) fresh wheat pizza dough, from our Bakery Department
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ½ cup Thousand Island salad dressing
- ⅓ lb. sliced deli corned beef, cut into strips
- 1 ½ cups sauerkraut, well drained
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray a pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a circle that fits the pizza pan. Place dough on prepared pan and brush edges with olive oil. Bake for 5-10 minutes.
- Once dough is prebaked, remove from the oven and spread Thousand Island dressing onto the pizza. Top with corned beef, sauerkraut and cheese.
- Return pizza to oven and bake until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, slice and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 20g (Saturated 6g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 35mg, Sodium 1040mg, Total Carbohydrate 38g (Dietary Fiber 4g, Sugars 4g), Protein 16g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 15%, Iron 15%, Potassium 4%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.