Salads are a great way to enjoy all kinds of colorful fruits and veggies. This Rainbow Salad with White Wine Vinaigrette takes minutes to make and features a handful of antioxidant-packed produce.
Looking for a little bit more protein? Try adding garbanzo beans, grilled Dad's chicken or Verlasso salmon.
Rainbow Salad with White Wine Vinaigrette
- 4-6 cups mixed baby greens (like spinach, kale and Swiss chard)
- ½ cup fresh beet noodles, chopped
- ½ cup pomegranate arils
- ½ cup blueberries
- 2 Sumo citrus, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup pumpkin seeds
- 3 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tbsp. white wine vinegar
- ½ tsp. Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp. Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Divide baby greens, beet noodles, pomegranate arils, blueberries, Sumo slices, and pumpkin.
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, white wine vinegar, Dijon mustard and Italian seasoning until well combined. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Divide dressing and drizzle half over each salad. Toss to mix just before serving.
Makes: 2 servings
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.