Ready in just 15 minutes, this nutrient-packed Quinoa and Kale Salad with Fresh Herbs is a delicious addition to any dinner table. Tossed with a flavorful dressing made with Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise Dressing, shallots and fresh dill, this salad is also a great way to help increase your family’s intake of whole grains and veggies.
Quinoa and Kale with Fresh Herbs
- ¾ cup Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- ¼ cup finely chopped shallots
- ¼ cup chopped fresh dill
- 2 Tbsp. white balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 cups baby kale or chopped kale leaves
- ⅓ cup sun-dried tomatoes, optional
- Combine Hellmann’s® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, shallots, dill, vinegar and mustard in a large bowl.
- Add quinoa, kale and optional sun-dried tomatoes and toss to coat. Serve chilled or at room temperature.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 300, Total Fat 20g (Saturated 3g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 310mg, Total Carbohydrate 26g (Dietary Fiber 3g), Protein 6g, Vitamin A 70%, Vitamin C 70%, Calcium 6%, Iron 10%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Hellmann’s®.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.