Busy schedules mean that you don’t have always have time to simmer chili all day long. This flavorful Quick and Easy Chili recipe uses only seven (yes, seven!) ingredients and is ready in less than 20 minutes. It’s perfect for game days, hectic weeknights or for days when you just do not want to cook. We recommend making a double batch because you will definitely want leftovers!
Quick and Easy Chili
- 1 lb. ground chuck
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 package McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix, Original
- 1 (15 oz.) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (14 ½ oz.) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 oz.) can tomato juice
- 2 cups cooked elbow macaroni, for serving
Topping suggestions: shredded cheese, sour cream, saltine crackers, Fritos®, olives and green onions
- Cook ground beef and onion in large skillet on medium-high heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, kidney beans, diced tomatoes and tomato sauce. Bring to boil and then reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in cooked elbow macaroni and serve with desired toppings.
Yield: 4 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 530, Total Fat 20g (Saturated 7g, Trans 1g), Cholesterol 75mg, Sodium 980mg, Total Carbohydrate 53g (Dietary Fiber 7g), Protein 33g, Vitamin D 0%, Calcium 8%, Iron 30%, Potassium 20%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.