Powered by pomegranate antioxidants, POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice is a little sweet, a little tart and a whole lot of crazy healthy. Each 8-ounce bottle contains the juice of two whole pomegranates and has as much potassium as a medium banana. Who doesn’t love that?!
Not only is POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice delicious to drink, but it also tastes GREAT reduced into a naturally sweet and tangy sauce and served over lean protein, like in today’s Pork Tenderloin with Pomegranate Glaze.
Pork Tenderloins with Pomegranate Glaze
- ¾ tsp. ground cumin
- ¾ tsp. ground coriander
- ¾ tsp. black pepper
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 pork tenderloins (about ¾ lb. each)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup POM Wonderful 100% Juice
- 1 Tbsp. cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp. water
- 1-2 tsp. Sherry vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Stir together cumin, coriander, pepper, cinnamon and salt in a shallow bowl. Pat tenderloins dry and dredge in spice mixture until evenly coated.
- Heat oil in a 12-inch heavy skillet over moderately high heat until hot but not smoking. Sear tenderloins on both sides and transfer skillet to the oven. Roast for 15 minutes or until thermometer, inserted diagonally into the center of each tenderloin, registers 145°F. Transfer pork with tongs to a cutting board and let stand 10 minutes.
- While pork is roasting, add pomegranate juice to a skillet and boil over medium-high heat until reduced to about ⅔ cup; about 3 minutes (if side of skillet begins to scorch, reduce heat to medium). Stir together cornstarch and water and whisk into juice, then boil sauce until thickened slightly, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add Sherry vinegar to taste, then swirl in butter until incorporated. Slice pork and serve with sauce.
Yield: 8 servings
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by POM Wonderful®.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.