Sip on something smart this holiday season with one of these four spectacular POM Wonderful® drinks. A little sweet, a little tart and a whole lot of crazy healthy, POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice is delicious and nutritious. In fact, each 8 oz. bottle is powered by antioxidants, contains the juice of two pomegranates and is a good source of potassium. Try POM Wonderful® 100% Pomegranate Juice, as is, or in one of these four festive drinks!
Sweets, Snacks & Sides:
POM Wonderful® Mocktails and Cocktails
POM® Pumpkin Cider Mocktail
2 cups water
⅓ cup cider mate mulling spice
8 oz. pumpkin puree
2 oz. honey (optional)
Mini marshmallows (optional)
- In a medium sized pot, bring water to a boil. Add the cider mate mulling spice to boiling water, turn burner to medium and let steep for 2 minutes. Strain to remove the cider mate mulling spice and return strained cider to pot.
- Add pomegranate juice, pumpkin puree and honey; stir.
- Divide evenly into four mugs and garnish with marshmallows, if desired. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 4 mocktails
*Per Serving: Calories 100, Total Fat 0g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 10mg, Total Carbohydrate 27g (Dietary Fiber 2g, Sugars 24g), Protein 1g, Vitamin A 140%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 2%, Iron 2%
POM® Refresh Mocktail
6 oz. sparkling water
Fresh mint leaves
- Place fresh mint leaves in the bottom of each glass and sprinkle with sea salt; gently muddle. Add equal parts pomegranate juice and sparkling water to each glass.
- Garnish with POM POMs Fresh Arils. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 2 mocktails
*Per Serving: Calories 50, Total Fat 0g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 170mg, Total Carbohydrate 13g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 13g), Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 4%, Iron 0%
1 oz. white creme de cacao
½ oz. coffee liqueur
½ oz. vanilla vodka
POM POMs Fresh Arils and mini chocolate chips
- Shake all ingredients together and strain into martini glass.
- Garnish with POM POMs and mini chocolate chips. Serve and enjoy!
Yield: 2 cocktails
*Per Serving: Calories 90, Total Fat 0g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 5mg, Total Carbohydrate 15g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 14g), Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
1 oz. orange vodka
¾ oz. peach schnapps
1 oz. fresh orange juice
¼ oz. lemon juice
Equal parts ground cinnamon and granulated sugar and spiraled orange rind.
- Shake all drink ingredients with ice to chill.
- Serve this pomegranate cocktail recipe in a martini glass prepared as follows: Mix in a bowl, one part ground cinnamon and one part granulated sugar. Moisten the rim of a martini glass by swiping a slice of orange around the rim. Dust glass rim with the sugared cinnamon mixture and decorate with a spiral of orange.
Yield: 2 cocktails
*Per Serving: Calories 70, Total Fat 0g (Saturated 0g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 0mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 0g, Sugars 6g), Protein 0g, Vitamin A 0%, Vitamin C 15%, Calcium 0%, Iron 0%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Emily Schwartz is a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN) with Festival Foods.
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by POM Wonderful®.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.