This One Pot Taco Pasta combines all of our favorite things - simple preparation, easy clean-up and loads of flavor! Swap out the ground beef/turkey for a different ground meat, or add in your own special ingredients. We know this recipe will be a new family favorite!
One Pot Taco Pasta
- 1 lb. ground beef/turkey blend
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15.25 oz.) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (4.5 oz.) can chopped green chiles, drained
- 1 (14.5 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup mild taco sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 (16 oz.) box whole wheat elbow macaroni (or gluten free macaroni for gluten free)
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green onions, for garnish
- Heat a large stockpot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add ground beef/turkey blend, onion and garlic. Cook until beef/turkey blend has browned, about 3-5 minutes. Drain excess fat.
- Stir in corn, black beans and green chiles until well combined. Stir in tomatoes, taco sauce, salsa, pasta and 4 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through, about 13-16 minutes.
- Remove from heat and garnish with shredded cheddar and green onions. Serve immediately.
Yield: 8 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 480, Total Fat 11g (Saturated 4.5g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 520mg, Total Carbohydrate 7g (Dietary Fiber 10g, Sugars 9g), Protein 29g, Vitamin A 8%, Vitamin C 10%, Calcium 20%, Iron 25%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.