An allergen-friendly take on pumpkin pie, this delicious No Bake Pumpkin Cheezecake is the perfect way to end your holiday celebration! It tastes so good; no one will know its gluten free, lactose free and vegan.
No Bake Pumpkin Cheezecake
Recipe adapted from Daiya
- 1 package Daiya Plain Cream Cheeze Style Spread
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tub So Delicious Coconut Whipped Cream
- 1 ready-to-use gluten free graham-style pie crust
- Combine Daiya Plain Cream Cheeze Style Spread, pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Gently stir in So Delicious coconut whipped cream.
- Pour “cream cheeze” mixture into crust. Refrigerate for 3 hours or overnight. Serve chilled.
Yield: 8 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 390, Total Fat 23g (Saturated 12g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium 180mg, Total Carbohydrate 46g (Dietary Fiber 2g), Protein 3g, Vitamin A 80%, Vitamin C 0% Calcium 2%, Iron 4%
*Nutritional values are an approximation. Actual nutritional values may vary due to preparation techniques, variations related to suppliers, regional and seasonal differences, or rounding.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.