It's that time of year again - the NFL Draft is upon us! We might not have control over who gets drafted to play for our beloved Green and Gold, but we can draft our favorite beverages to enjoy while watching the event. Our Pick Six program lets you mix and match your brews so that you can try a variety. (Bonus: you get a 12% discount when you Pick Six!)
We have everything from stouts and porters to IPAs and pale ales to wheat beer and ciders and everything in between. Not sure of what to reach for? No problem! Mealtime Mentors Lauren and Jenni break down their picks below.
Not a fan of beer? We have an amazing selection of wine and spirits as well! Go to shop.festfoods.com to see what deals we have on delicious drinks.
Lauren's Pick Six
Check out what she’s sipping on Instagram @lo_tulig
- Central Waters Brewing Company (Amherst, WI): Mudpuppy Porter, a dark and robust porter with chocolate flavors
- 3 Sheeps Brewing Company (Sheboygan, WI): Waterslides, an India Pale Ale with just the right amount of hops
- Potosi Brewing Company (Potosi, WI): Good Old Potosi Golden Ale, an ale with a delicate malt flavor and sweet finish
- Badger State Brewing Company (Green Bay, WI): Walloon Witbier, a Belgian-style ale that is light and refreshing
- Ale Asylum (Madison, WI): Demento, a session pale ale with a pop of hops and a slight bitterness
- Gray Brewing Company (Janesville, WI): Busted Knuckle, an Irish-style ale with subtle hops and a sweet caramel malt
Jenni's Pick Six
Check out what she’s sipping on Instagram @jennidreyer
- Saugatuck Brewing Company (Douglas, MI): Neapolitan Milk Stout, a creamy milk stout that harnesses all the flavors of Neapolitan ice cream - strawberry, chocolate and vanilla - all in one sip
- Pearl Street Brewery (La Crosse, WI): Applefest Appleweizen, a hefeweizen wheat ale married with organic honeycrisp apple juice from La Crescent, MN
- Rhinelander Brewing Company (Rhinelander, WI): Chocolate Bunny, a silky stout brewed with cocoa powder
- Stillmank Brewing Company (Green Bay, WI): Awesome Sauce, a light American-style blended ale with cherry and fresh press cider
- South Shore Brewery (Ashland, WI): Rhoades' Scholar Stout, a rich stout with chocolate and dark caramel flavors
- Lakefront Brewery (Milwaukee, WI): Fuel Cafe, a stout with organic roasted malts and Milwaukee's own organic Fuel Cafe coffee
What beers make your Pick Six?