Combine all your favorite Mediterranean flavors in one bite! This Mediterranean Layer Dip features creamy hummus, Greek yogurt, Kalamata olives, roasted red peppers, artichoke hearts and feta cheese to create a unique recipe that is sure to be a crowd-pleaser at your next gathering!
Mediterranean Layer Dip
- 1 (10 oz.) container of hummus
- 1 (5.3 oz.) container plain Greek yogurt
- 2 Roma tomatoes, seeded and diced
- ½ English cucumber, diced
- ⅓ cup roasted red pepper, diced
- ¼ cup pitted Kalamata olives, chopped
- 2 canned artichoke hearts, chopped
- ⅓ cup feta cheese
- 2 Tbsp. fresh parsley, chopped
- Pita chips, crackers, or fresh-cut veggies, for serving
- Spread hummus in an even layer on the bottom of an 8x8-inch glass dish. Spoon Greek yogurt over hummus and then gently spread to cover with a spatula.
- Top yogurt with diced tomatoes, cucumber, red pepper, olives, artichoke, feta cheese and parsley. Serve cold with pita chips, crackers or fresh-cut veggies.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Fat 9g (Saturated 2g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 5mg, Sodium 410mg, Total Carbohydrate 9g (Dietary Fiber 3g, Sugars 3g), Protein 8g, Vitamin A 15%, Vitamin C 20%, Calcium 10%, Iron 8%
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.