This Lemon Ricotta Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Grilled Chicken features one of our Mealtime Mentors’ new favorite products, Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Chicken Breasts. They’re fully-cooked, pre-portioned premium chicken breasts that are perfect for salads, sandwiches or pasta dishes, like today’s recipe.
Find Johnsonville Flame Grilled Chicken Breast in several different flavors in the precooked refrigerated meat section near lunchmeat.
Lemon Ricotta Parmesan Pasta with Spinach and Grilled Chicken
- 2 (9 oz.) pkgs. Johnsonville® Flame Grilled Chicken Breasts, sliced into strips
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. dry whole wheat linguine, fettuccine or spaghetti (or gluten free pasta for gluten free)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 cup reserved pasta water
- 6 oz. fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp. lemon zest
- 2 Tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta
- 1 cup finely shredded aged parmesan, plus more for serving
- Cook pasta in salted water according to directions listed on package, reserve 1 cup pasta water before draining pasta.
- Drain water (reserve 1 cup) and return pasta to pot. Set pot over medium-low heat and add olive oil, lemon zest, lemon juice, ricotta, ½ cup hot reserved pasta water and parmesan and toss to evenly coat. Add in more pasta water as desired to thin and season with salt and pepper to taste, cook and toss, about 2 minutes, until ricotta is heated through.
- Toss in spinach and grilled chicken. Cook until spinach is wilted. Serve warm topped with more parmesan if desired.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 530, Total Fat 17g (Saturated 6g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 95mg, Sodium 610mg, Total Carbohydrate 51g (Dietary Fiber 7g), Protein 46g, Vitamin A 60%, Vitamin C 15% Calcium 35%, Iron 25%
Disclosure: This post was sponsored by Johnsonville®
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations