Served as an appetizer or over pasta, these crunchy, oven-baked Lemon and Garlic-Crumb Shrimp are scrumptious!
Lemon and Garlic-Crumb Shrimp
- 1 1/4 lbs. uncooked shrimp, peeled and deveined (about 24 shrimp)
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbsp. canola oil, divided
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs (or gluten free panko crumbs for gluten free)
- 1 ½ tsp. minced garlic
- 1 Tbsp. fresh, chopped parsley, optional
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil; coat foil with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, toss shrimp with lemon juice, 1 tsp. oil and pepper. Spread shrimp into a single layer on prepared sheet, leaving space between each shrimp.
- In a small bowl, combine breadcrumbs, remaining 2 tsp. oil and garlic. Curl shrimp tails to heads to form a closed circle with each shrimp; spoon a heaping teaspoon crumb mixture in center of each. Bake until breadcrumbs are golden and shrimp are cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes; sprinkle with optional parsley and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.