If you're looking for a way to use up Thanksgiving leftovers but don't want to have a Thanksgiving dinner repeat, then this recipe is for you! Turn Black Friday into pizza Friday with this quick and simple pizza that uses leftover turkey and cranberry sauce.
Craving this pizza and don't have leftover turkey on hand? No worries! A rotisserie chicken from our deli department is the perfect fix.
Leftover Turkey and Cranberry BBQ Sauce Pizza
Recipe adapted from Recipe Runner
- Nonstick cooking spray
- All-purpose flour
- 1 (16 oz.) fresh wheat pizza dough, from our bakery department
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- ¾ cup cranberry sauce
- 2 Tbsp. BBQ sauce
- 1 cup leftover turkey, diced or shredded
- 1 ½ cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced red onion
- Chopped cilantro, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Spray pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray. On a lightly floured surface, roll out pizza dough into a circle that fits the pizza pan. Place on pizza pan and brush edges with olive oil. Bake for 5 minutes.
- While dough is baking, in a small bowl stir together the cranberry sauce and BBQ sauce.
- Once dough is pre-baked, remove from the oven and spread half of the sauce onto the pizza. Add the turkey to the remaining sauce, stirring until the turkey is completely coated.
- Top pizza with cheese, turkey and sliced red onion.
- Return to the oven and bake until the cheese has melted and the crust is golden brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from the oven and top with chopped cilantro. Slice pizza and serve.
Yield: 6 servings
*Per Serving: Calories 270, Total Fat 14g (Saturated 6g, Trans 0g), Cholesterol 50mg, Sodium 300mg, Total Carbohydrate 20g (Dietary Fiber 1g), Protein 15g, Vitamin A 6%, Vitamin C 0%, Calcium 20%, Iron 4%
Disclaimer: The information provided here is intended for general information only. It is not intended as medical advice. Health information changes frequently as research constantly evolves. You should not rely on any information gathered here as a substitute for consultation with medical professionals. Information may not be reproduced without permission from Festival Foods. We strongly encourage guests to review the ingredient lists of suggested products before purchasing to ensure they meet individual dietary needs. All products not available at all Festival locations.